DWÓJNIAK KORONNY – a typical dwójniak produced with equal parts honey and water with a mixture of specialty herbs from Poland and produced with mainly dark autumn honey.
Matured by aging. Stored in both stoneware and glass bottles. The alcohol content is around 16%. A drinking wine marked by freshness and smoothness surrounded by the deep aroma of Polish honey.
Awarded many medals including:
- gold medal at the 10th annual Wine and Meadery Competition in Torun, Poland in 2001 organized by the Winery and Meadery Council of Poland;
- bronze medal at the International Festival of Meadery in Boulder, U.S.A in 2004;
- gold medal at the International Meadery Competition „Mazer Cup” in Boulder, U.S.A. 2009;
- bronze medal at the International Meadery Competition „Mazer Cup” in Boulder, U.S.A. 2012 ;
- silver medal at the VIII National Contest Meads, Parpary 2012.
Poured and sold in ceramic bottles of 100 ml, 250 ml and 750 ml, or glass bottles of 750ml.
Are you 18 or over?
To enter the mead page you need to be at least 18 years old.